Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorJen
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2007

I ran across this at youtube. It's a trailer for a movie called Joy Division. I got excited thinking they made a movie based on House of Dolls....love that book.
    WOOHAW!

[Ian must be effin' tickled pink at this...]
    Hey Jen, there was a YouTube link to a particular Joy Division 'Transmission' clip, in which it was a shade of green that I thought was pretty cool. Well guess what that inspired me ultimately to do...

For the new backgrounds [I used the second one]

...and for the banners [again, using the second one]

Seriously, doing this to my MySpace is much better than sitting in the apartment bored to death on a Sunday. *grin* See what you actually started? You posted the link and, had I not seen the clip, I would not have found the 'Transmission' clip!
    • CommentAuthorJanainaS
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2007

Good work!!!!
    • CommentAuthormari

nice ones :) all from neworderstory, right? Just watched that one for the 2354234th time...
    •  
      CommentAuthorJen

These are really, really nice. You're quite skilled :-)
    I'm thinking of changing the background and banner though, since it's about a bit over two months away before the 27th anniversary of Ian's passing. And while I'm thinking Joy Division, I saw on YouTube also yesterday a clip from '24 Hour Party People', the clip where JD's performing 'Transmission' and Ian has a siezure, Barney's havin' a fit, Hooky's having a smoke, and Steve, well, Lord only knows how he kept HIS composure!!

Anywho, I'm thinking of using the first background pic and first banner, with the quote.