Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorJanainaS
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2007

Any idea when is that going to be release?
    •  
      CommentAuthorJen
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2007

I think it is being released this July.
    • CommentAuthormari
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2007 edited

that reminds me, these links turned up in my gmail alerts:

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2007/04/03/bernard_sumner_to_be_revealed_in_new_boo

http://www.pr-inside.com/entertainment-blog/2007/04/04/sumner-to-be-revealed-in-new/

Might as well copy&paste, they're virtually the same anyway:

Bernard Sumner To Be Revealed In New Book

Bernard SumnerNew Order frontman Bernard Sumner's life is about to be exposed in a new book by celebrated investigative journalist David Nolan. The music biographer has spent the past few years digging up information and photographs from Sumner's past for his new tome Bernard Sumner: Confusion, and he insists even the British singer's biggest fans won't know the truth.

Nolan says, "Why is it we know virtually nothing about this guy? The stuff that we do know doesn't stand up to the flimsiest of checks."

Nolan reveals that, among other things of interest, he'll reveal the New Order star's real name.

Hm. So what is Barney's real name then?

rumpelstilskin?
    lol @ Rumpelstiltskin!

I always thought he was originally Bernard Dicken, but who knows, maybe he's had not three, but *four* names throughout his life? Maybe he has a different first name or something. At any rate, one more reason to look forward to the book!
    • CommentAuthorJanainaS
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2007

"Why is it we know virtually nothing about this guy?..."

Because he doesnīt like to talk about his private life but anyway I think he know quite much...
    •  
      CommentAuthorJen
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2007 edited

LOL His name is probably something totally different like Joe Smith. Will we have to become Joe's Angels?? ;-)
    • CommentAuthorAdriana

Well, my friends...letīs change the banners...

JOEīS ANGELS!!!!
    Sounds like a fast food place...
    •  
      CommentAuthorJen

LOL You're right, Adriana. We've got a restaurant locally called Joe's Crab Shack and that's what this reminds me of. Sunny, we need a Joe's Angels banner pronto. It can say "Who's Joe?" ;-)
    Haha, good one, guys!

"Rumpelstiltskin's Angels"? :-P

I wish we could do a deal where, if we guess his name before the book comes out, NO get back together again. Yeah, right... :-P
    • CommentAuthorJanainaS
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2007

Thatīs why he did Hey Joe LOL
    • CommentAuthormari
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2007

Lol Adriana... I'm putting my bets on Joe.. or Sue?
    LOL! Maybe that's why he changed his name - so as not to have the same name as his first wife? :-P
    • CommentAuthormari
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2007

I was thinking "a boy named Sue", hadn't even thought of his 1st wife, LOL
    *LMFAO*