Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormari
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2007

grr. I still read / occasionally post on NOOL, it's really not all bad, you know. ;-) But today's there's yet another 'let's bash BA (a.o.)' party going on, in some of the threads on the main board. 'Let's refer/dump all weirdos to the BA etc', this time
    I noticed something though, again it's one of the moderators of that board talking shit! Think they're jealous? Maybe they just can't stand another NO fanboard in the community:p

*takes off horns and returns to usual friendly calm self*
    •  
      CommentAuthorJen
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2007 edited

How flattering that they care enough to keep discussing this site ;-) I think they just like to get a rise out of people. They should be happy...I'm sure that this site has decreased the "I love Barney" conversations.
    Good ol' NOOL, where you can dedicate a thread to ranking Girls Aloud in order of f**kability, but you can't say that a member of the band that the site's about is attractive! ho ho. I quit posting there, but I still go to the site for information purposes because I'm paranoid that I'll miss something important again. :-P

For the most part we aren't the crazed lust-ridden stalkers we're made out to be!
    Oh dear, oh dear... someone on NOOL bashing my fellow Angels?

Sounds like Sunny and Steve's tank to the rescue. *laughing while raising sword* ONWARD, TO NOOL!!!
    • CommentAuthorAdriana
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2007

They are jealous!!!!!
    I can feel it when I post something in NOOL spanish...
    But I dont hide my love to Bernard at all...
    • CommentAuthormari
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2007

For the most part we aren't the crazed lust-ridden stalkers we're made out to be!

LOL... for the most part, but a few, eh? :D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorneworder

It was a bit scary actually..the Missy thread, and totally OTT. Good that he apologised though. NOOL can be very useful though.Look at this thread http://www.nme.com/news/new-order/27794 , our Barney doing something very worthwhile ( guess where they got the thread from though....http://www.worldinmotion.net/) LOL
    • CommentAuthorJanainaS

Some guys at NOOL like to very unpleasant but it is just NOT to care about it.
    I post at NOOL about Bernard anyway if they donīt like it they have to live with that LOL
    Like that dangerous pic you posted in that one thread... you know... the one that made me have to say, 'Stephen Morris has some competition...' :-P
    •  
      CommentAuthorJen

What picture? Don't hold back!!!
    Could it be...this one? ;-)

• CommentAuthormari
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2007

drool!!!!
    *wipes chin*

talking about 'borrowing', they also posted that hooky in swimming trunks pic I scanned, a while ago. I sort of reacted jokingly on that, total silence after that one :D

Seriously... hey, any noolers reading? As far as I'm concerned, you're absolutely welcome to peruse the galleries and enjoy what's up there. Because I know I've enjoyed all the info/pictures/mp3s etc I got from NOOL. :)
    Just stop painting off this site like some kind of stalkers hellhole, because it isn't. For the most part :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorJen
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2007

I love that picture. His little slippers have always cracked me up.
    OH MY DEAR GOD!!! IT'S HIS SINGING HOTNESS!!!

[eh, yes, that would be the one! whew! printed that and now it goes EVERYWHERE with me. *LOL* i have a new nickname for that pic.

it's called 'the pic that launched a thousand daydreams.'

it's also the inspiration for chapter 14 (and the upcoming chapter 15) in my fan fic. let's just say, of course setsuna doesn't end up with steve but with...

...well, you'll have to read the chapters to find out. *giggle*]
    • CommentAuthormari
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2007

Nipplez!!! :D
    twoink twoink.

I'm sorry, I've no idea where that came from.
    Yeah you do! Don't lie! :-P
    • CommentAuthormari
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2007 edited

Ok, I'll admit, I'm such a perv... it's just that when I look at that picture, I want to play with those :D

they're just asking for it.
    I know. However [comma!] when I look at that picture... uh...

*cough*

it looks like HE's askin' for it! [And I don't mean just the nipple twoinkz, either. @_@ Heh.] *cough*
    LMAO, Mari, thank you for that mental image!
    •  
      CommentAuthorneworder
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2007

Mari!!!!! you are soooooooooo naughty
    Don't worry, she's starting to rub off on ME! *LOL*
    • CommentAuthorJanainaS
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2007

NAUGHTY GIRLS!!!
    • CommentAuthormari
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2007

*looks really innocent*

I know I'm really no worse than any of you :P
    Like I said, Mari. You rubbed off on me. Remember that comment I made...

I know. However [comma!] when I look at that picture... uh...

*cough*

it looks like HE's askin' for it! [And I don't mean just the nipple twoinkz, either. @_@ Heh.] *cough*

...yeah, I didn't mean just his nipples needing a good twoinking either. Er...

...oh God, now I'M the one with the perverted mind! *ROFLMFAO*
    • CommentAuthorJanainaS
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2007

Not only you LOL
    *ROFLMFAO*
    They're slagging us off over there again! *rolls eyes*
    • CommentAuthormari
    • CommentTimeMay 2nd 2007

Yeah, I read that too. Lame. So what's with that petition "let's make NOOL a nicer place" if they continue slagging off our site then? Some people...
    •  
      CommentAuthorJen
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2007

Do I want to even ask what they're saying? LOL
    • CommentAuthorJanainaS
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2007

People at NOOL want the website to become a better place but they are so rude most of the time...it is NOT an easy task.