Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAdriana
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2007

Anyone knows anything about him?
    Age...pics...hometown...NAME????
    Do you mean James?
    • CommentAuthorAdriana
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2007

I don t even know his name...but I guess he is a grown up man...
    •  
      CommentAuthorJen
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2007 edited

His name is James and I think he was born in the early 80s or so. He's mentioned in that Claude Flowers book a little. Here are pictures of him when he was little (and Barney's first wife). The first picture there is so sweet...I think Barney is a good dad. I'd be curious to see his son now and to know if he is involved in music at all.
    He's on Facebook.
    • CommentAuthorJanainaS
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2007

What is Facebook?
    People upload their profiles, find old friends, or old friends find them, etc. www.facebook.com
    • CommentAuthorVeronica

I found a "James Sumner" in London (Facebook search)- is that him? Noticed quite a few of his friends were located in Manchester. Doesn't look much like Bernard to me though- but then, no one looks like him- he is perfection.
    My oh my, I disappear for almost three days and EGAD I'M BEHIND!? *bash head on desk*

And wait, who's this James kid!?!?!?!?!? O.O!!!

*way behind. obviously.*
    It's him
    •  
      CommentAuthorJen

LOL Sunny, James is Bernard's oldest child.

I saw the James Sumner at facebook too. I didn't see a resemblence either but sometimes it happens like that with genes.
    Heh. ^_^' I guess I better catch up with the times then...
    I did some research. He works as a game tester for Guerilla Games, one of the people on his list owns the company.
    So I'd say it's not such a stretch to say it's him, and I need to get a life.
    *LOL* Aww, don't worry.

I have a life. Unfortunately thanks to that I'm about 3 days behind. :-)
    *sigh*
    :-\ Meh, yeah.
    • CommentAuthorBonobo
    • CommentTimeNov 8th 2007

Yes, he is working for a game testing company. He is working in Manchester, but maybe now in London aswell.
    • CommentAuthorJanainaS
    • CommentTimeNov 8th 2007

Does he look like Bernard?
    There is a professor from Manchester University with the same name. Isn't that funny?
    • CommentAuthormari
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2007 edited

I need to get a life too and not play the internet stalker.. uh, if I google Guerilla Games, I get a Dutch company, based in Amsterdam. Don't tell me now that Barney's kid lives in my country? :D

Mwah, I don't really need to know more about him. Feel a bit uncomfortable with that.