Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorJen
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2008

I just discovered them thanks to Sunny and I love them! Go check them out.
    LOL!!

Odd. Yeah.. I've seen them twice. Once when opening for Modest Mouse. Isaac Brock originally signed them, actually. Great great band.
    I just downloaded the song Sunny recommended. Haven't listened to it yet because I can't play music on my computer (see yesterday's Rant of the day.) I have to wait until I run and listen to it on my iPod. lol
    •  
      CommentAuthordocterjoy
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2008

Omg, they are great! My favorites are Funeral and Is there a Ghost.
    *blushes humbly*

Well, why, yeah! ^_^ I <3 Band of Horses too. *squee*

*now i just gotta sit my boyfriend through hearing said song. two-day visit = not enough time!*
    •  
      CommentAuthorJen
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2008

When I listened to Is There a Ghost and Funeral I realized that I have heard them on the radio! Good stuff.
    • CommentAuthorKrafty
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2010

I asked a friend the other day what she was listening to and she wrote down for me the following list

-Florence and Machine
    -Broken Bells
    -Band of Horses
    -Ladytron
    • CommentAuthormrdisco91
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2011

hi everyone it would give me a great deal of happiness if u all would check out my new group.
    We are called 1491 and sound like a New Order but with sweet Dreamy guitar that will make all
    your dreams come true. We are located in portland oregon and would like to be heard. anywa hears the link.
    http://1491.bandcamp.com/ I lthink barney would approve.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJen
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2011

Good stuff, mrdisco! Thanks for sharing the link. You guys definitely have a New Order vibe. Love it! :)
    • CommentAuthormrdisco91
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2012

hey jen thanx for listening to our tunes sorry i didnt respond sooner i havent been on in a while
    at our last show we had a guy who had produced for bon iver and modest mouse he had met johnny marr and we both bonded over electronic i have a raise the pressure poster over m bed. our group is also plaing cmj in nyc in october thanks again for starting this site u have no idea how much i respect u u rule:face-angel::face-angel: