Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormari
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2008
    I know I'm not the only angel on, I 'm just wondering what all of you think of the new design? Because, I'm not happy with it.
    You have to scroll down miles to see friends comments, the album pictures next to songs and albums are so tiny you can barely make them out, the site is SLOOOOOW.. I miss the old design, how compact it was, how you could see everything in a glance... also, I found out that the album and tracklist are reduced to 200 now. Meh:face-sad:

there is a group for the dislikers here:
    So, if you agree with me, spread the word!
    I just joined, so I don't really know what it was like before. I can tell you it was as slow as hell when I was on there today. Any idea as to why they made the changes?
    I haven't been using it for long, but I prefer the old design to the new one. It was good to have everything in one place and the layout of the pictures was better too. The only thing I've found on it so far that's better is that the charts now update more often. According to the Last FM blog, the changes are part of a modernisation.
    • CommentAuthormari
    I don't really know why they had to do it.. I have read some explanations, either it wasn't up to the amount of users and features any more, or.. they're making room for ads. Yes, #$^&^% ads.
    It's not too bad of a could have been worse...I'm worried about Facebook's profile redesign than Last fm.
    Still, I need to get used to the new Last fm design.
    I quite like it. But it reminds me a bit of Facebook (example: GenieG and "friend's name" are now friends).

Teehee! The Wombats played about 400 in the last weeks.:face-angel: Followed by JD and Editors.
    I am slow to pick up on these new-fangled technology things. I just got started on Facebook and I am kind of a MySpace girl.