Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAdriana
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2008

Someone (I don t know who) emailed me this as follow...Must I reply him/her? ..Feel free to reply him/her also!!!

Flag this message
    Your Excellent Bernard Sumner You Tube Video
    Wednesday, August 6, 2008 5:48 AM
    This sender is DomainKeys verified
    "Mr. Wonderful" <laydormant@yahoo.com>
    Add sender to Contacts
    To:
    adril_98@yahoo.com

Although Adriana from Argentina put the excellent Bernard Sumner 'Get The Message' video on You Tube, she apparently didn't realize that Bernard Sumner is gay!

But that doesn't diminish the FACT that 'Get The Message' is BRILLIANT, especially the choreography between the guitar, the drums, vocals & clapping that was PURE GENIUS!!!

Mr. Wonderful (Senor Robusto`)

Oh my God, this is like that Movie: "Citizen Kane"!

You know, where you later find out Rosebud was a sled..."

:face-plain:
    • CommentAuthorAdriana

He/She also is TREASONTERMINATOR in Youtube...
    So, this idiot is saying that Bernard is gay? I'm sure this isn't the first time that someone has suggested that Bernard is gay. We all know that it isn't true, but there are some incredibly stupid people in the world who think that because a man isn't homophobic, makes dance music and doesn't feel it necessary to flaunt his sexual exploits in the newspaper must surely be a homosexual.

I don't know what I would reply. I'm angry. I'm sure you are too, Adriana. My first instinct is to not reply at all. There's nothing you could post that would change the person's mind anyway.
    •  
      CommentAuthornataliet

I'm with you on that one- it makes you wonder why he'd care so much about a musician's sexuality to bother?
    Some people just want to pick a fight. If you did comment, it'd probably lead to a string of Barney bashing comments.
    Or, maybe the poor guy just wishes he was gay- maybe he's got more in common with us!
    • CommentAuthormari

pfff... what a troll, ignore him!
    •  
      CommentAuthorJen

Yep, I'd just ignore them. They're hoping you'll get worked up and drop to their level.
    • CommentAuthorJanaT
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2008

I feel the same way as you all, guys.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAlison

Me too. What a silly remark to make.
    • CommentAuthormari

the silliest to me seems, to use sexual preference as an insult. I thought we were getting passed that. I mean so effing what even if he were gay, it's just that he isn't, by all reports.
    •  
      CommentAuthordocterjoy
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2008

That was random...honestly I don't think Barney is gay.
    • CommentAuthorJanainaS
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2008

Maybe we should tell his WIFE he is gay...
    •  
      CommentAuthornataliet

"Maybe we should tell his WIFE he is gay..." Really!
    First of all, being gay is pretty much a non-issue these days, so I don't know what the guy's deal is. Second, of course, some gay men have been married and had children- but two wives, and four kids across time? Seriously!
    •  
      CommentAuthordocterjoy

A lot of his songs seem to be about girls too, well maybe it could be either way. But I normally don't assume someone is homosexual unless they say it or show it or follow the stereotypes.
    • CommentAuthormari
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2008

hm, of course there's also a third option ;)
    I hope you ignored it adriana christ doesn't people have anything better to do no I know Bernard isn't gay yes he was shy around women it doesn't mean that he is gay
    Hooky's angel