Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorJanainaS
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2009

:face-crying:

Some stupid NOOLERS left over 100 comments on my facebook just īcause I wrote it was Bernardīs b-day
    and the comments were intencional just to trash my page :face-sad:
    I am quite sad and upset about this now I had enough!!!!

I have blocked those "funny" gentlemen from my facebook and I hope I donīt have to talk to them anymore :face-sad:
    Aaaaaaaaw! That's sucks!:face-plain:

Many people don't have a life....unfortunately.

What's wrong about wishing your music hero a Happy Birthday?
    • CommentAuthorJanainaS

I really donīt know...
    • CommentAuthorJanainaS

I deleted all their comments but the thing I got most sad about is that they meant to hurt me :face-crying: that was their intention...

One of the comments was"what is she going to think when she sees those many messages tomorrow".

So I had enough!!!!
    I will continue writing here but as soon NOOL is working again I will be out of there too:face-sad:
    • CommentAuthorJanainaS

Thanks for the support LiveTransmission
    •  
      CommentAuthordocterjoy

I did that too, in my status I wished him a happy birthday, and I'm glad I don't know anyone from NOOL. It sounds like a forum I used to go to about a TV show where all the members were mean, crude, obsessed with sex, swore in every sentence and made fun of reasonable people like me.
    I stopped posting on NOOL a while ago. I don't feel at ease over there...

You're welcome Janaina;-)
    •  
      CommentAuthorAlison

Some people can be so horrible. :face-sad:
    •  
      CommentAuthornataliet

That's awful, but pretty typical! Guess they got pretty antsy since NOOL's been down. Besides the fact that all the band members' birthdays appear on the news feed on the front of the main page. Guess they just don't like girls paying attention to the band, esp. Barney. Jealous much?
    I'm sorry the lads (cause they were acting childish---hence lads instead of men) had to leave messages on the status that had nothing to do with Barney's birthday.
    I did leave a comment that was on topic though, that 4 Jan was indeed his (Barney's) birthday.
    (But one certain NOOLer who is pretty respectful to me, called Barney quite a bad name after my comment...I can't even say it on here.)
    Some NOOLers are OK at times (even I'm on there occassionally) but sometimes they can be nothing but a bunch of grown men acting like children.
    But don't worry---I don't think that kind of behaviour would be tolerated here.:face-angel:
    When I was posting on NOOL, I was often on the french forum and people over there were nice to me. Anyways, one of them often "thumbed up" me because of my music tastes, lol.:face-smile: but apart from that, I don't like this forum so that's why I stopped posting over there...Too much mean people me thinks.

I love this place (BA forum) because all people are lovely and nice and I totally agree with youngoffendergirl (sorry but I don't know what your real name is) when she says that this bad behavior won't be tolerated here.

:face-smile:
    • CommentAuthorAnnmuin
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2009

I was just reading your post. That's terrible!

I used to nosy over there at NOOL but for some reason I didn't like it....even though it is supposed to be a fan forum for my favorite band ever. I just found it a little hostile & rude. It is way nicer over here. It made me wonder if there is a distinction between the male & female fan base....or maybe those jerks that did that to you are not 'real' New Order fans to begin with.
    • CommentAuthorJanainaS
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2009 edited

Thank you to all of you girls!!!

What I really got upset about was that I had them as "friends" at facebook and I thought somo were my friends...what a mistake:face-sad:

I donīt understand what is the point to try to hurt me intencionally...

They thought was funny to trash my facebook page swearing and saying inappropriate stuff
    They were competing about writing most trash comments, someone even said "here is not moderation so we can write what we want"...so talking about immature people:face-sad:
    My real name's Eimi, in case you're wondering (I have many different screennames...)
    Anyway, Janaina, I think that the situation was made worse by the fact that NOOL was broken and nobody could get on it that day. That doesn't excuse the immature remarks that the men (who were acting more like boys) were making, though.
    •  
      CommentAuthordocterjoy

Why can't they find something else to do if NOOL's broken? :face-plain:

Facebook is easy to be rude, though, I've seen lots of spam on people's photos and complaints about it. There should be some stricter rules, I think.
    • CommentAuthorAdriana

Forget it, Janaina...
    WE ARE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :face-angel:
    •  
      CommentAuthorJen

Being bored is a terrible thing apparently.
    Yeah, Janaina, don't worry about it. You won't witness that kind of stuff here; we know how to deal with boredom wisely, here at this site.
    • CommentAuthorJanainaS
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2009

Thanks all for the kindness :face-smile:

I feel much better now.

I deleted my facebook account I just got tired of that.
    • CommentAuthormari
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2009

what a bunch of immature wankers. :face-sad:
    I'm sorry this happened to you, Janaina! You're such a sweet lady and you don't deserve any of this.
    • CommentAuthorJanainaS
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2009

Yeah it was not nice...

But I am OVER it.

Thanks Mari!!!:face-smile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorAlison
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2009

I'm pleased to hear that, Janaina. :face-smile:
    •  
      CommentAuthornataliet
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2009

Better stick with us, Janaina- we know how to act!:face-smile:
    • CommentAuthorJanainaS
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2009

Thanks for the support Girls :face-smile::face-smile::face-smile:
    I wonder how and what Bernard would do or say if he knew what those dicky NOOLER'S were saying about the ones who really love him.

It's been a week since I was on NOOL. I wonder if all us chicks could band together and cause an uproar?:face-smile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorJen
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2009

I want to know what Barney thinks about this site in general. Come on, Barney! Tell us how you feel! :-)