Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorYnrab
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2009
    Just to reinforce the comments made by Rochface regarding Brotherdale. I know him personally. In fact he was married to my sister.
    The man is a deranged idiot. He has left a trail of destruction behind him throughout his life. He is a pathalogical liar and the most narcisstic person I have ever had the misfortune to meet.
    Following his recent divorce to my sister, a restriction order was placed on him by the Courts, for his intolerant behaviour and abuse towards my sister. This he has consistently ignored and is now awaiting sentencing in court for his flagrant disregard of these restriction orders.
    He spent one month of a 6 month prison sentence behind bars following his first court appearance for breaking the order and bail conditions.
    Having turned up at court drunk last time, he was ordered to return to court for sentencing, which he failed to do so, resulting in a warrant being issued for his arrest......again!
    He has been seen recently sporting a ginger wig in an attempt to avoid being arrested......what a complete idiot.

In addition to this, his abusive and threatening behaviour has landed him with a restriction order preventing him access to the area where his mother lives.

Keep your eyes peeled for a story in the Manchester Evening News after the 9th June in which he will be named and shamed for his stalking and abusive and threatening antics.

What a great guy.................may he rot in hell!
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2009

That's such a shame to hear.
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2009
    Is Gil your sister? She posted here a few times and shared her wedding pictures with us. Such a shame.

I guess we know why the rest of the band left him on the side of the road.
    • CommentAuthorYnrab
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2009
    Gill is my sister, yes.
    The great news today is that the courts have seen fit to send this mental case to prison for four months and extended his restraining order until 2014.
    All will be reveald in the Stockport Express tomorrow.
    Bad shame!!! Yes Jen No Wonder He was DUMPED by Ian, Barney, Hooky & terry.
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2009
    Ynrab, hopefull your sister will have some peace and quiet now! Such a shame that people can't let other people be.
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2009
    Here is an article on Brotherdale's story.
    • CommentAuthorgill r
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2009
    just to put the record straight, he got 6 months not 4!!
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2009
    Glad to hear it, Gill. How are you doing?
    More time for him in prison... GOOD! *has read and is caught up now!*