Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorJen
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2009

Happy Halloween! We're having a Halloween party/Birthday party for Brian tonight. I'm Medusa. :) Have lots of fun and stay safe, Angels!
    • CommentAuthorAnnmuin
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2009

Happy Halloween, Angels! :face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorAlison
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2009

I hope you all had a good Halloween. Natalie, I hope you had a good birthday! :face-angel:

I went out with some friends to a classic rock and heavy metal club night- great fun! :face-smile: It was a last-minute decision to go but I managed to get a fancy dress outfit sorted pretty quickly (I just had to search one of my local towns for a witch's hat!). I'm just about to put some pictures up on Facebook.
    I gave out candy for two hours at the mall in front of Sears yesterday. I was a cowgirl/sheriff. Cowboy boots, hat, badge and all. Most people said I looked cute, but it was a lame costume. Just things I already had around the house.

Happy Birthday to Mr. Barney's Angels!
    •  
      CommentAuthorJen
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2009

He turned 30! Getting old! ;-)
    •  
      CommentAuthordocterjoy
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2009

A little late here but I am glad to see everyone had a good one. I helped my little sister trick or treat, only one person recognized my Kraftwerk costume, but I had a nice Halloween.