Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sorry for the long delay but I've notice just now this article about the Adidas party....pretty cute cupcakes and I've also notice a while ago that Barney wears Adidas most a lot, especially on stage!:face-smile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorJen
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2010

•  
      CommentAuthorJen

New Order is band of the week!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAlison

I haven't heard that song yet but I have seen the advert in a magazine.
    • CommentAuthorKrafty
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2010

I have always thought that "Hot Chip" sounded a bit like a mash up of "New Order" and "Bronski Beat."
    •  
      CommentAuthorJen
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2010

I hate Simon Cowell too. Do those of you outside of America have American Idol type shows? I think the U.K. has X Factor, right? American Idol killed what little was left of American music.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAlison
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2010

That's right, Jen. I can't stand The X Factor! I think American Idol has been shown here too.
    • CommentAuthorKrafty
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2010

We Get Americas got Talent, American Idol, The X factor, Australian X factor, New Zealand idol, The Apperentace, :face-devil-grin:NZ Apperentace and over 3 different cooking shows with Gordon XXXXX Ramsey.:face-monkey:
    •  
      CommentAuthorJen
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2010

We get tons of Ramsey cooking shows too! I might have to confess that I've been sucked in by Ramsey.
    • CommentAuthorAnnmuin
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2010

Me 2! I think we have a weakness for English blokes in general! :face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorJen
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2011

•  
      CommentAuthorI am Bridget
    • CommentTimeOct 16th 2011 edited

This is a late response to the anti Simon Cowell article, but I just read it. It made me happy because thats exactly what I've been saying. My moms been watching that stupid "X-Factor" show (whatever the "X Factor" is, I have no idea) since it debuted in America, so I sometimes have to see it too *shudder*. I go on a rant everytime its on, saying who cares if you can sing, big deal yadda, yadda, yadda. They obviously don't know what real music is. Just like Daltrey said, the Beatles wouldn't stand a chance on that show, and they're the Beatles. One more thing. How is some girl who sang "Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Hot Like Me" and Paula Abdul worthy of judging talent? Yes, those musical icons... Just proves its all a joke.

Can you tell this annoys me?:face-smile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorAlison
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2011

I agree, Bridget! It annoys me too.
    • CommentAuthorsquiggle
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2013

Hi totally new to this site, stumbled on it by accident but I am Bernard sumners wife and i am nice honest. I have 2 sons and 1 daughter with Bernard and he has an elder son with his first wife. Finley was born in 2002 if any one is interested.

xxxx