Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.

If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Vanilla 1.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Hi all!!

Nice to meet you all and I'm so glad to see a site dedicated to wonderful Barney! :face-smile: I love this site and really feel at home here! :face-smile: I look forwards to chatting with you all and having lots of nice discussions about the man we all love....Barney!! :face-angel:
    I'm a young fan, I'm 19 years old :D

I hope your all well!

Chris
    •  
      CommentAuthorJen
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2010

Hi Chris! We're really happy you're here. How did you find Barney/New Order?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAlison
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2010

Hi Chris! Welcome to Barney's Angels. :face-angel:
    Hi Jen and Alison! :face-smile: Nice to meet you both!

I'm so happy to be here too :face-smile: Thanks for your replies!

I have been a fan of New Order since about 2006, I found New Order through Pet Shop Boys, I found out Neil Tennant collaborated with Barney in Electronic and I became a Electronic fan and soon after I found New Order :) I also LOVE Bad Lieutenant! I'm going to see Bad Lieutenant on Tuesday :face-smile: I can't wait to see Barney! I would love to meet him. Have either of you met him?
    I saw BL 3 times last year because they supported Pet Shop Boys in December :face-smile: That was my first time seeing Barney, it's so great seeing him in person :face-angel: He's gorgeous!! <3

It's so good to be amongst Barney lovers like me!! :)

Much love
    Chris
    •  
      CommentAuthorAlison
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2010

You are so lucky, Chris! Have a good time tomorrow! :face-smile:

Unfortunately I haven't been able to see Bad Lieutenant yet (I haven't met Barney yet either!). I nearly got to go to the New Order show on the 511 DVD back in 2002 but didn't make it for two reasons, firstly because it was a few days before my final accountancy exams and secondly the people I would have gone with (my then-boss and his family) didn't get the tickets until the day after!! :face-plain:
    •  
      CommentAuthornataliet
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2010

Welcome, Chris!
    Hi!!

I met Barney on Tuesday night!! :) I waited an hour and a half after the gig and I met him :) He was very lovely, he shook my hand and said "thanks for clapping at us" :D I asked him for a photo and he said yes, so I got my picture with him and he turned round and asked "what's your name?" and I said "Chris" and he said "nice to meet you Chris" :') He was so sweet!! I was crying once I left, my dream came true, I met my hero :') I didn't want to let go of him, I also wanted to ask for a hug but was too scared :face-crying:

I also met Jake and he was very sweet too, I got 3 photo's with him and he talked to me for ages, saying I was awesome for seeing them 4 times!! He shook my hand also and asked my name and I told him and he said "It's nice to meet you, I'm Jake" :) I met Jake first, he came outside then went back inside, he said Bernard would be out soon as he was tired and wanted to go to bed so they wouldn't be long, I waited a little bit and then I met Barney :) <3

The Bad Lieutenant gig on Tuesday was the best gig I've ever been to!! It was my fourth time seeing them. When I saw them supporting PSB they weren't on as long so didn't hear as many songs, on Tuesday there was lots of additions to what I heard in December!!
    I was at the front directly in front of Barney :) I got a video of "Love Will Tear Us Apart" but I can be heard singing loudly and terribly throughout the video LOL xD I got some pics at the gig too. Tuesday was absolutely amazing, I can't believe I finally got to meet my hero, it was the best day of my life.

I'm so happy :')
    Thanks, Alison :)

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to see Bad Lieutenant yet :( I hope you get to see them soon!!
    I'm also very sad to hear about what happened with the New Order gig :face-crying: That's awful :(
    Thanks nataliet !!

Nice to meet you :face-smile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorJen
    • CommentTimeMar 20th 2010

That is so cool, Chris!!! I hope you post your pictures here. I'm very happy for you! :face-smile:
    Thanks, Jen :) How do I add my pictures? :)
    • CommentAuthoroldie
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2011

barney lover-- i do not mind at all living vicariously thru you this month,this day ,a year later. next time i hope you get a hug, and a kiss, and he won't let go ,and who wouldn't cry another tear? bless you .